• 5-Ounces eggs* (12 large)
• 1/2-Ounce basil leaves (12), chopped
• 2-Tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
• ½-Teaspoon kosher salt
• ½-Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
• 2-Tablespoons olive oil
• 2-Tablespoons garlic, minced
• 4-Cups yellow squash slices (1/4 inch thick)
• 4-Cups zucchini slices (1/4 inch thick)
• 3-Cups red bell peppers, thinly sliced
• 3-Cups crimini mushrooms, sliced
• 1-Cup green onions, sliced
• 6-Ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Preheat broiler. Whisk eggs, basil, parsley, salt and pepper in bowl.
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat in each of two (12-inch) oven-proof nonstick pans.
Stir into each pan half the garlic, yellow squash, zucchini, red peppers and mushrooms.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Add green onions; cook 3 minutes.
Pour half of the egg mixture into each pan. Cook eggs until set, about 3 to 4 minutes.
Sprinkle half of the goat cheese over each frittata. Broil 5 to 7 inches from heat until slightly puffed, golden, firm throughout, and thoroughly cooked, about 3 minutes.
Allow frittata to set 5 minutes before cutting each into 6 wedges. Serve immediately. *If using frozen or liquid whole egg product.