Pasta Al Limone Ingredients
• 400gms spaghetti (or approx 100g per person)
• Two small lemons, zest + juice
• 80gms Butter, softened at room temperature
• 80gms parmesan cheese, Grated
• To Garnish: parsley, extra parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt and fresh black pepper
Pasta Al Limone Instructions
1.Add spaghetti to a large pot of salted boiling water. cook until it is just under done.
2.Meanwhile, juice and zest your lemon, grate parmesans cheese, and roughly chop parsley.
3.Warm a second pot on the stove and once the pasta is ready. using tongs place it in the warmed pan allowing some of the pasta water to drip in as well. add the lemon and butter and stir for a minute or so until it becomes somewhat creamy, adding a little more pasta water if needed. stir through parmesans until melted.
4.Plate and top with parsley, more parmesan, a splash of olive oil and salt and pepper.
Make sure you have plenty of salt in your pasta water 🙂
Its also really good with a finely chopped red chilli