Spinach Artichoke Turkey Panini Ingredients
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil
• Half cup of chopped onion
• 3 Cloves Garlic (mixed)
• 5 cups of spinach (separated)
• Half cup of Artichoke hearts (chopped)
• Half cup Greek yogurt
• ¼ cup of Goat cheese (crumbled)
• ¼ Tablespoon of lemon zest
• ¼ Tablespoon of red pepper flakes
• ¼ Tablespoon of sea salt
• Half loaf ciabatta bread (cut into two pieces and sliced through the middle)
• 6 Oz sliced turkey
• Roasted Red pepper
• Sun dried Tomatoes
• Roma Tomatoes (sliced)
• Red onions
Spinach Artichoke Turkey Panini Instructions
• Add the olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat.
• Add the onion, cook 4-5 minutes and then add the Garlic and spinach.
• Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the spinach is cooked down, Remove from the heat and set aside.
• In a medium bowl, combine the artichoke hearts, Greek yogurt, Goat cheese, lemon zest, Red pepper flakes and sea salt.
• Add the cooked spinach, onions and Garlic.
• Combine everything together, then spread on the sliced ciabatta bread.
• Add the turkey and top with the optional ingredients of your choice, I added fresh spinach and sun dried tomatoes.
• Sandwich the Panini’s together and place in a Panini press, or on a grill pan, or skillet.
• Cook until the bread is toasted and crispy, and the spinach artichoke mix is warm and melt